Can you believe it’s November already? Time is passing so fast these days. Maybe it’s because the world is continuing to open up more and more or it’s just that life gets so busy that days seem like minutes. When thinking about the topic of this blog I thought about all the upcoming events for international animal rights day and before you know it December 10th will be here. Therefore, I thought it was important to help you find an animal rights event near you because the louder we are the more of an impact we will make.
I have dedicated the majority of my adult life to helping animals and if you are reading this blog you probably have as well. We can all agree that animals feel pain, emotions especially love (when it comes to a baby) and connections (to each other or sometimes a caregiver). Due to the fact that we know animals can feel it is so important that we give animals rights as we humans have. The way the world sees animals is changing everyday but like I always say there is still work that needs to be done.
So, if you are looking to get involved on December 10th I have compiled a list of ways you can get involved around the world to celebrate International animal rights day
– Join in on the international candlelight vigil
– Educate the younger generation around you
– Watch animal rights shows and movies
* The Plague Dogs
* Food, Inc.
* I Am an Animal: The Story of Ingrid Newkirk and PETA
* Free Willy
– Volunteer at your local animal rights organization
– Join in on your local animal rights March (check with your local animal rights organization to learn more about your local rally)
– Email your local MPs and MPPs
Our voices are louder when we yell together! So get out and stand up for animal rights! We can change the future!